Snorkeling at Grand Island in Goa is a popular water activity for tourists visiting Goa, India. Grand Island is located off the coast of Goa and is renowned for its vibrant marine life and clear waters, making it an ideal spot for snorkeling and other water adventures.
What is included in the tour
- Pickup starts at 7.00 am.
- Boat Trip
- Dolphin Sight seeing
- Breakfast & Lunch
- Drop at 5:00 to 6:00 pm.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any meals/services not mentioned in the inclusions
- Any charges for video cameras, still cameras, etc.
- Extra Alcohol, soft drinks, beverages, etc.
- Personal expenses like tips, Swim Suits etc.
- The best time to experience from October 1st to 31st may
- Water is very clean and clear at island it’s also nice to do snorkeling at island surrounding area.
- Swimming in ocean
*_Recreational Island Tour with Snorkeling _*
Island Tour with snorkeling
> Pickup & Drop facility is available for tourists staying Near at Calangute, Baga and Candolim & Arpora Junction.
> 45 Mins Boat Ride
> Breakfast and Lunch (Veg/ Non Veg).
> Beer, Soft drinks, Hard Drinks
> Dolphin Sightseeing (The Aguada Fort, Aguada jail, Light house and the millionaire’s palace.