Monsoon brings relief from the scorching heat of the summer season in Goa. The green leaves sprout to the welcoming rains and the birds and bees flourish during this weather. It is a sight to behold looking at the lush greenery and the creaking insects. This is the time to take the Monsoon scuba combo in the shallow waters of Goa. Seasonal Scuba diving in Goa is primarily conducted from October to May when the weather is more favorable, and the sea is calmer
What is included in the tour
- Pickup starts at 7.00 am.
- Five Water Sports
- Scuba diving with free video
- Breakfast & Lunch
- Drop at 5:00 to 6:00 pm.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any meals/services not mentioned in the inclusions
- Any charges for video cameras, still cameras, etc.
- Extra Alcohol, soft drinks, beverages, etc.
- Personal expenses like tips, Swim Suits etc.
- Scuba Diving with Free Video
- Marine life of Back water
- Water sports in back water
*_Recreational Scuba and water sports in Shallow water _*
Monsoon Scuba Combo with Water sports
> Pickup & Drop facility is available for tourists staying Near at Calangute, Baga and Candolim & Arpora Junction.
> 2hrs journey from Baga Calangute
> Breakfast and Lunch (Veg/ Non Veg).
> Scuba Diving Under water dive minimum 15 minutes to maximum up to 30 minutes
> Scuba Diving Video
> Jet Ski,
> Banana Ride,
> Bumper Ride,
> Speed Boat Ride.